Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tying the Knot

And what after all is marriage?
It is saying, "I will do this. I will press on. Not only when it is picture perfect, but especially when it is not.
For better or for worse, in sickness and in health,
I will hold your hand. I will be there."

“I will do this.
Because I love you. “

Hand in hand and heart to heart
Growing up and growing old together.
It doesn't matter if we don't know everything,
We can learn it together. It doesn’t matter if we don’t get it right the first time
We can always try again, together.

For always.

Game Over?
No, this is just the beginning.


A new life, together.

Two hearts that will now beat as one.
Two songs that were meant to be sung together.
Two frayed ropes, knotted in God’s love and grace.
One beautiful masterpiece in the making.
Congratulations Mr & Mrs Tan Chee Kah.
Love and Best Wishes from across the oceans. :)

6 comments:

Alpha Lim said...

Hey, was it you who wrote that? :).

.:mysh:. said...

hey, ahha - yea, cos I couldn't be there in person, although I really would've wanted to - one of my more e-moe moments. haven't even seen the end-product. aaa, i'm so far away.

phang said...

that is far more beautiful than anything i could've suggested to you that day :)

ee chia said...

that's so beautiful, mich....
:)

Alpha Lim said...

I was impressed by the words during the video.
I was thinking, I must ask Chee Kah who wrote that.

It's nice ;).

gim said...

It's been two weeks. No internet connection?