Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hebron

I lead a team to a local community of Christians here; Hebron.
Meeting is tonight.
We'd be talking about ourselves ( and the countries we each represent ) , the ship's ministry and mission needs in the world at large.
To challenge them.

I just found out Hebron means 'alliance' / friend. They need to be friends in ministry. :)
Please uphold in prayer. Thank you.

Meanwhile - this island is just out-of-this-world, really. I didn't think places like this still existed/ever did. heh. It's the closest thing to Utopia that I've seen in any side of the world I've been to.
What a privilledge to be here!

I guess there is a time and season to everything - even in ministry. My difficult country days have and will come. But at the mo' - this place is good soul refreshment :)

2 comments:

weeliem said...

it's beautiful:)
thanks for the post card. i got it.

.:mysh:. said...

wee-iem - it is, will - it sure is. :) And you're welcomed. Too bad the ship didn't send any at all from the Faroes. It's too remote I think.